Dinner was at genghis khan parkmall (or so I think its called) then went to attend the cortina watch exhibition for my advert research.
I tell you the place is fucking awesome. (pardon my french). Located at paragon, its an extravagant display of glass (and money). They created a hall with glass pillars mounting 5-digit priced watches inside for display. Police guards more than I could count with one hand, waiters/waitresses with two and a DJ spinning off his macbook. Size 0 models parade their dresses in weird poses to show off the jewellery. I prefer to believe they are half-orge because of their height, which is somehow greater than mine.
Free champagne and small tarts that you know cost alfred his month's pay. Its seriously one of the more expensive events I've attended.
Best part was we were invited in on a.. mis-informed identity; credits to rz for managing to pull this off. On the invitation list wrote: Lin & Partners when it should be "Retarded Advert Students from Ngee Ann".
The watches are amazing; but really couldnt find a chance to sneak a photo. I guess since is NPNT; will not further elaborate. Lucky ruzie managed to try one on; after we gave false hope to the sales people.
Most of the time was spent going around, acting interested while asking for expensive brochures and finding excuses to skim away. What I felt most ashamed of was when we had to leave contacts to get more information, clearly the "address" field gave us away. No person with an block number in his/her address field can own a Girard Perregaux. What was better was the occupation field; which she turned to me and asked;
"what should I write"
Being the honest person that I am; I replied
"freeloader; unemployed"

Yes. This costs you 22k. How many madjacks hours is that Alfred.?
0 comments:
Post a Comment