Heating up a pot of water: $0.10
Visit to the doctor: $37.00
Burning in hell for two hours at 2am: Priceless
There are some things money cant buy, for everything else, there's Soba.
Haven't been blogging for sometime now, apologies to my religious readers like Ms.Chew, who right now as I'm blogging is hitting F5 in fanatic anticipation. It's not really my fault, blogging with 8 fingers just isn't right. So it was a typical night at unearthly hours, when the rest of the city is deep in slumber, I was stirring a pot of noodles, cooking it.
I was bringing it carefully to my room, when I realised the lights were off. Nvm, so I just wandered in the darkness when suddenly something hot hit my hand. In tolerance, I continued my voyage, however, the scald caused me to tilt the bowl slightly, resulting in more spills. The heat was too intense, I let go, and the bowl collasped. I stuffed my hands into my shirt instantly, hoping to drain off the heat. It was REALLY very hot, never got scalded this badly before. My bro awoke from the din, he took his handphone and illuminated the area, to reveal noodles strewn across.
Usually, most burns once you drain the water off, dosent hurt anymore. This one was different. It continued. I chiong-ed to the kitchen almost instantly. The best thing my bro just went back to sleep. BWG man.
Along my way, as the light from the kitchen hit my hand, I was shocked. WTF, the SKIN TEAR OFF, and my FINGERS LOOKED FUNNY! OMG! The cool water from the tap rejuventated me. The burn stopped for a while. I thought, okay, not bad already. Suddenly, even under the running water, the skin felt hot.. it was burning again...
Too pain liao. I took iced water and drumped my whole container ice in it. Dropping my hand it, it felt better....... That was when I took this pic.
1.45am, ouch!
See the blisters? See the skin? Omg..? Suddenly, the heat began rising again. I decided I needed some help. So called my MA. However, that smart girl told me to put under running tap water again. Trusting her SJAB badge (not her, her brain rivals a turkey), I proceeded, only to JUMP in more pain. TAP water felt like BOILING water, anyone try before!?!?!
I dipped back into the iced water, however, the burn was getting worse.... MA say must dry with cloth, so I took my hand out of the water. As soon as the air started evaporating its contents... OMG, you can imagine how I felt. Girls, its like taking qinshi out for valentines. You get my intent right..?
Each passing second proved to be a micrphone for pain. I hastily applied the burn cream to my hand, but the burn wasn't stopping, still very pain. It got worse and worse, The skin tear was already bleeding pus. Went to lie on the sofa after MA say must try to sleep. YAYA, sleep in that kind of pain SIA.
Rolled.. endlessly in pain. The pain comes in waves, every occasional moment, it'll subside, then building up and biting you square in the ass. The burn is horrible, heat mortifying. I tossed and turned, losing track of time...
I gained conscious again, however, it was still dark. The pain was *slightly* better, I checked. 4am, I was burning in hell for two hours.
Waited till daybreak. Then decided I needed some professional help.
8.45am See that nice boil?
Walked into a pharmacy,
Me: "Erm, excuse me. Sorry to disturb so early but.. I have a small burn..."
She: "Let me see....?"
*shows my chio hand*
She: *eyes bigger then my wound* " AIYOH, GO SEE A DOCTOR!"
No questions asked. I left, going to see the doctor.
People, let this be a stern warning, Do NOT endanger your life by cooking maggie noodles. They are harzadous and should be classified under Type-1 WOMD. In the event you really have to, please put on the following safety equipment:
1) Latex Gloves
2) Ski Mittens
3) NASA SuitSat-1 (http://www.cq-vhf.com/Spr06S4.gif)
Avoiding any of these safety equipment is abeit to bungee jumping on your home-econs needle thread. Call me paranoid, its YOUR life you're risking. Maggie noodles risk your complexion, skin, and probably other more *important organs*. "You can disagree, but you are wrong" (thebutterfly, 2007). And HEY, we're not even talking what the noodles do to you on the inside. STAY away, I'd recommend soba if you really need to eat worms.
Life goes on, although typing becomes a bitch. Keyboard training goes on. Marriage D'Amour is 90% complete. Infact as I'm typing, I can play the song with not many hitches. BTW do you realise it only needs 8 fingers, and none of which I injure? Coincidence? You wish, so zhun meh? God? Please, he dosent have time for me (RELIGIOUS PPL GET OFF MY BACK, THIS IS MY BLOG. I SHALL POST WHAT I WANT AND U CANT DO ANYTHING DAMMIT!) The answer is simple, as the hot water was reaching for me in attempt to disrupt my training, I quickly evaded it, only letting in scald less important fingers. "You can disagree, but you are wrong" (thebutterfly, 2007).
My Kawarimi is way too fast, Lee can eat my dust.
Moving around in wrapped fingers is NOT funny, and if I catch anyone of you laughing, I will make you cook instant noodles. Try me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment