Cooking Mania

|
Ok, blogging now because I've more free time. Actually its just because I cannot afford another 5am slumber entry. Awoke today with a very terrifying dream, contents too shameful to divulge. Its like a graveyard in my closet.

Dream Journals, how many of you keep it? Its a diary for your mental metamorphasis. Incase you do not realise, most people do not have dream-retention. Try recalling three dreams from last week, you'd probably remember not even one.. and no.. It's not 'cause you didn't dream, you do, every night too. Ok, I used to have a dream journal, its in a form of a blog, ninjas please go find it and read it, thereafter proceed to expose my secretZ.

Over the past few weeks, I've come to realise your dreams, if you remember them well enough, are somewhat random linkages between chains of thoughts lingering in the corners of your mind. The brillance is they manage to piece into a story or scene, and the nova is that you actually buy your own bullshit. Recall: When was the last time you were conscious you were in a dream? I think I shall invest more of my efforts into dream-recall and control, I find it builds you mentally, very strongly. You should try it.


Label: Lucid Dreaming



Yesterday was a fun day. Spent at our dog's house, ( no justin, not you, ur black ). Yes, its JiaRen, he's back for a visit, so how could we miss a chance to abuse him? So we did what we do best....we make a mess. ( that rhymes you notice? ) The plan was to buy food and start cooking, however, we lacked a kitchen, this is where he comes in handy. People, do not let us into your kitchen. We will turn it into war-torn Iraq.

So the cooking was fun, except for the onions. Onions do turn you into a pussy, you start weeping when you cut them. ( I'm a taizi at home, don't expect me to know this ) Actually, its more of an irritant, like a fly buzzing around, juz that this one goes in and out of your eyes. So we were about done with all the food, then we started cleaning up a little. That was when I saw Brian sweating terribly by the sink. I went to look, and started laughing.


Underpaid Child Labour

HAHHAA. You'll have to excuse my shaky hands. Brian was busy scrubbing the pan, which was covered in burnt onions. He was like *omg, please dont stick there, come off*. It was like looking at those maids scrubbing stains off the floor, or the employer will deduct their pay.

*No Mum! I'am sorry Mum! No cut my pay!*

Brian: "I wish those TV commercials on those cleaners really work" HAHAHHAHAHA. He was scrubbing really hard. When it finally came off, after I recommended JIF, Brian was like : "yay, no need pay for new one". HAHAHAHAHAH

And so, after waiting for princess, we finally could eat.


You'll always see CA drinking, never eating.

Everyone please take notice of LY, he looks happy, and perfectly sane... right? Yup. Right, later that'll change. Great food, great place, just tuck-in (:

Then came the red wine..

So it was on to prance on JiaRen's piano, making hell of a ruckus, wrathing our presence across the silence and darkness that shrouded us. All was swell until JiaRen's mom came and said, "Guys I think you all have to quieten down abit, its almost eleven" I was like OMGWTFBBQ, my mental clock was only bidding at about eight.. maybe nine?

The wine had sunk in, you can see more people smiling. However, I'd like to highlight LiangYu, please take a look at the pic below to see the........ small difference in his appearance.



You no make hulk angry~!

Some of us.... like *HULK SMASH* got so drunk... that we were doing stupid things like threathening to wank into wine bottles. The more sober of us took a video which we tried to publish but due to *YOU NO MAKE HULK ANGRY* ... some.... issues. I am sorry to say I am unable to do so.

Well It was a great day spent, eating together is always a good thing (:

PS: Brian, changed. just for you.

0 comments: