hL has a nice day

|
Today happens to be a very good day for me, so I am in a v good mood to post.

The day starts with me waking from slumber, happy. Now any idiot reading this will know this spells shit, any 17 year old should not have the privilege to wake up naturally. You must either be annoyed by loud buzzing or a slap across the face from your mum. I awake and smiled, then realised I was in deep shit. Grabbing my handphone I saw a 12:20 stare at me. God knows what I've done do deserve this.

Great. This will mean three gifts for me:

1) I will have to burn one afternoon making up s&w class
2) I have just gotten myself debarred from CATS class
3) I will get to enjoy my favourite class again next sem.

Ok, so solving rubick's at 3am isnt really the right thing to do, but WTF, alarm clocks are meant to work. I'm gona buy like 5 clocks to ensure I wake up from now.

At this point of prestige, I released enough profanities to write Harry Potter 8. Its a great way to begin my day. (yours too)

Filming at 1.30, so I went to school, lugging with me a 5000kg tripod. This is one thing I can never understand. Designers from italy make cameras light, expensive, and give nice bags to carry them. However, they fail to realise that the poor person carrying the tripod gets to enjoy dropping it on his feet every 5 minutes, and making you look like a pregnant woman on the bus.

This thing shouldnt even be called a tripod. It must be like what they used in 8000 BC China to punish disobedient students. It has like no grip to carry, no carrying case. Basically nowhere to hold on to. You either wrap your arm around it, or you have to use plastic bags to make a carrier.

The skies were kind enough to sympathize with me, sending tears and making me almost slip and fall. Well, miraculously, I reached. 1.27pm. On time!

4.30 came. I was still sitting there like an idiot with a tripod...

Finally, the cast came and we could film.

Filming went quite smoothly, and it ended. While wrapping up, we played back to relish our efforts. Video was good, quality was fine. Suddenly we realised the thing was v noisy. So I put headphones and listened.

I kid you not, an invisible typhoon must have been behind us while we were filming. The audio was so distorted I swear it makes Rihanna sound good. Present no.2 !

Well, you know what they say, good things comes in threes. So it was 7.35, 8pm had a debate discussion in KAP mac, so went there. Arrived 7:50, early, and had dinner. KAP's macspicy is like a total rip-off. Somehow, the main composition of the burger is like pepper. I have no idea why, but finishing my sprite still left my tongue burning. It was past 8. I realise they were late, and called... they said will be late.

Suddenly I had a v bright idea. I could see a doctor and get a MC, but I was carrying a 5000kg weight with me. Eventually I left it with a nice staff at the counter, whom gladly offered to keep it for me while I redeem myself from another semester of CATS.

As I reached the clinic I got another call from my beloved teammates informing me they were at like Novena, and wanted me to go over. Naturally I gave the only sensible reply. F_CK _FF . Would you like to buy a vowel?

Entered the clinic, and got to see the doctor. People, this is the way you get MCs, do not learn from ozy, who tries to talk alot of nonsense and ends up with pills that make you retarded. I went in, and clearly presented my points.

- I have a headache in the morning
- Now I'm perfectly fine.
- MC, ty.

The doctor was like the best thing that happened to me today. His sympathy and understanding of my plight amazed me. He knew what to say and what to do, his silent emphaty should be the decree of what all doctors should follow. One simple "Ok, I understand".

Medical expenses + paracetamol = 32 SGD
Total consultation time: 30 seconds

Doctors make well over a dollar a second. Don't come tell me nonsense that science makes no money.

Actually he gave me muscle relaxant, I think he heard me yelling at paul outside his office.

I decided to go home, just so cos I was freaking pissed, the group didnt relent, endlessly flooding me with missed calls as I was waiting for 184.

As I boarded the bus, I was relived, a bad day gone.. Suddenly, as the doors closed....

.
.
.
.
.
.

" NA BEI, WHERES MY TRIPOD?! "

0 comments: