O'l Almighty lord,
Please help vanquish dementia poor students like us suffer. Apart from the Great Flood of assignments, we have to suffer from festering burdens of an ingenious scam called "teamwork". While we toil hard on the soil, our "brothers" and "sisters" are on F&F (Friendster and Facebook) . When we meet to celebrate your grace, we wait for the seasons to change before they show. When our scalp bleeds from the scratching they supervise us, and try to look pretty. Giggle and smile at you, as if our ideas parallel Niagara Falls and it is by divine rights all ideas come from us. We believe in you, lord, like we believe in them. We trust you lord, like we trust them. *removes knife from back* When you shine you'r holy light to the dawn of a new day, I receive your "gifts" and thank you I'm still alive....Amen.
Ok, I fail at this. Simply cannot bring myself to type further. Was supposed to receive script ideas from 两座山. So I checked my email, to receive a "TADAAAA". And that's all. Script idea for a 6 minute film. "TADAAA", very helpful! Either he thinks its very funny or he doesn't realise its a zero for peer-evaluation.
Had a very bad day today, I will not disseminate its contents to invoke melancholy to my loyal readers like ms chew.
People, this I shit you not. Projects may seem fun and easy, but picking the wrong people guarantees you an "F". Sure, you may be good at picking apples in a supermarket, but that's NEWBISH stuff! *scoffs*
People to avoid when doing projects:
Funny people
Usually people who think they are very funny are not. Good example is rome. Nevertheless, humor is never too good in a group. Nothing gets done when you are drunk on laughter, or freezing if its not really funny.
Flower Vase
Unless the project has a very big presentation factor, or a superficial lecturer, do not pick ornaments. These individuals usually just look pretty, or attempt to look pretty during discussion neither which are very helpful. I swear to god, if you pour water and stick a rose on their empty heads, they can be used for candle-lit dinners.
Wet Blankets
Supposedly Islamic, these serve the same function as suicide bombers. BOOM! Everyone dies.
Timekeepers
These are people who usually makes your mum ask you why your project takes 8 hours to complete. Arranging a meeting in summer will ensure that you see them earliest when its snowing. snowie^-^
招财猫
These are individuals who supposedly are easy to work with. Synonyms with those 16.99 head-nodders in comics connection. Everything is replied with an "ok" or "sure". One day I will test by sticking 5 cigars in their mouth and asking them if its ok to light.
Scarecrows
These are the lower-class of Flower Vases, for ornamental purposes but do not have that X-factor. Simply there to make up numbers, and to make the group seem more important.
Researchers
Don't get me wrong, of course I need info. But I dont need to know who Paris Hilton slept with. Please provide me with something I can submit, not news that Hudgens has naked pics over the Internet.
Young Einsteins
It is of course good to get bright sparks in brainstorming, however, unripe fruits are like young Einsteins, supposedly mentally retarded. If you do not listen in class, do not read assignment handouts, do not possess MENSA membership card or If you know nothing, please find a way to make yourself disappear before I throw a table at you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment