Been spending quite alot of time alone now, you can say its up to the extent of months... well, psychologically at least. The 11th hour has already begun, the year is almost over, and because I'm doing my fair share of emo-ing as a prerequisite for a adolescent, I shall reflect on some of my mental thesises throughout the year.
Children - Hate them? Adore them? I must say this is a rather recent issue that really deserves reflection. It was not until a passing of the kid's playground in my school did it invoke my senses. Ok, so its true. I didn't really like children alot, I thought they were extremley spoilt and possessed logic closest to women; imcomprehensible. Then one day I realised how happy I was many years back and miraculously started to believe I didn't like them simply because of a silent jealously: they were always so much happier. For individuals who share the ghost of my recent past, I'd advise you to be more cultured, maybe take up art, for it is only then can you learn to see more beauty the simple things of everyday life.
Adolescence - No denial, we've at one point of our lives rubbed the lamp, hoping a genie will appear and make us age ten years. Always wanting freedom was a mistake. I think I prefer choices to be made for me. Call me irresponsible, but hey, I can do without the great power spidey. It like that, being neither here nor there is but a nuisance to everyone. I think this is why suicide rates rocket in our years. Someone forgot to put emoing and PMSing under the CIP needed for us to graduate into full-fledged adults, I am clocking in my time now. Dun piss me off.
Friends - Call me superficial, but I'm a black artist. You will see me staring at a flaw then mere perfection. I'm too proud? nono, I'm just downright arrogant >=). Something which I have yet to accomplish, this will undoubtedly be in my milestones for 2008 : Learn to accept assholes as friends, because there is no one else left on the waiting list.
Life - This shouldn't really be here. Oh well. It seems scary, as you grow older. You begin to become more materialistic. Your ideals and dreams seem to be vanquished by the passage of time. Some of us will even lose shreds of moral fibre when we lie in our curriculum vitae. With so much precious to lose, and so much of atrocity give me Children's Day any day. I will join Michael Jackson in his crusade.
0 comments:
Post a Comment