Havent blogged for a while now. Must admit its due to the lack of enthusiam. She's probably right, I get sick of things after a while. Sometimes I wonder if any one is even reading what I'm posting. You are not alone, I do realise I write hieroglyphs.
Holidays are approaching an end, another year seems to have passed, this time its in a blink of a blink of an eye. Much has changed, Friends turned foe, lovers turned lamers. Anyway, its a rather eventful week. Spent most days going out and chillin, but Friday took the cake. Of course it was bird bird birthday.
Thursday saw me at queensway where I met the most COCKY storekeeper in my life. Naturally being next to a complete retard when it comes to BIRDS, I asked the uncle if it was possible to buy a PARROT and then get him to help us teach the birds some lines, more specifically to chirp " LELE ".
His reply stunned me. Honestly first time I've met such a polite person. Don't tell me immaturity.. this uncle looked like he already bought his coffin and was ready to move in anytime.
Me: "Uncle, we buy the bird then you teach for us"
Uncle: "你要养孩子你教还是我帮你教?"
Me: "But we dont know how to teach?
Uncle: "学校没教你,只教电脑,就有你这种没有骄阳,没有家教"
I clearly do not have good parents. They did not raise me with knowledge on bird rearing. Ngee Ann has its fair share of responsibility here too. It should be made compulsory we learn how to teach PARROTS to speak. When you apply for a job, they throw ur CV aside. What they want is you teaching birds how to CHIRP.
People used to distinguish your family upbringing through things like table manners and your courtersy in certain manners. That is but history.. times have changed. If you do not know how to teach a BIRD to CHIRP, you are but a mongrel in human clothing.
If not for the fact we needed to find lele sibilings, I will have kp-ed that uncle back. Seriously. This kind of service level is a decree of what GEMS should follow. Scolding your customer always guarantees a sale.
Friday
Awoke to go with doggy to buy a BIRDIE.
Went to yx house to celebrate lele birthday. About like.. 25 people came? I had no idea le's social WINGS extended so far.
So they composed this nice song for lele, I think its called le se. With some last minute practicing. Soonheng did his part by getting le out of the house so they could practice. However, someone forgot to close the window. Suddenly they realised le was sitting on the staircase, and we were like "WTF, where you COME FROM?"
What was most amazing how they manage a 70 dollar budget for 20ppl steamboat, while we were spending like 170 on a bbq for 10..... This has to be the eight wonder of the world.
Saturday
Think we went jamming for the second time.. Nothing really memorable, just that I seem to get more of the hang of the E.Guitar...
Highlight for the day is ozy, who refuses to acknowledge the contents of my blog. Heres the situation:
Smart Ozy ponned work.
Smart Ozy needs an MC
Smart Ozy dosent have enough to visit Silver Cross, which is like over 30 bucks.
So what does smart Ozy do? He goes to this shabby clinic inside Beauty World. The clinic looks so 584c I'm sure you'll be way better before then If you went in...
Next, Smart Ozy takes a queue number. It shows 24. Then we realise the queue number was at "8".
I'm sure you know what this means, and the last patient took 15 minutes consultation, It was a old granny so its forgiveable. Next, we demand Smart Ozy asks the counter-staff if the numbers are in running order. She replies yes, and Smart Ozy decides we should wait...
No such nonsense here, not when you're with me. I called KUN-GE for help and he tells us there are 5 clinics near his house. We left the rotten place in search for hope.. No way I am waiting an hour plus to see some bald doctor. However, our of the 5 clinics... all 5 were closed when we reached.
We return, and the number on the signboard shows "32". This will mean a few things, either an alien kidnapped us for like... 3 hours, the doctor successfully diagnoses and treats each patient with varying needs under 1 minute each, or the numbers were not in running order....
Nevertheless Smart Ozy decides to demand for a "next-in-line" service. He gets in.. and requests I go in with him.
Next, Smart Ozy meets balding doctor. He sits down and begins his grandfather story..
"uh, I am on medication, for phelgme, sore throat.. I have fever. Medication for some time, this morning had to go work, but I awoke with a headache, then now feeling better..... can I have MC with no medicine?"
This doctor dosent drink detergent for breakfast, he knows Smart Ozy is up to something. He takes his blood pressure then listens for abnormalities using his stethoscope.. However, all appears well.
He tells Smart Ozy to stop whatever nonsense he is currently taking and to eat his new prescription. However, this is not well... Smart Ozy has to keep under his 30 budget.
What happens next almost made me break into hysteria.... Smart Ozy replies he has not enough money... and just wants the MC.
However, Balding Doctor will NOT lose the chance to make money, he tells Smart Ozy a series of professional opinions which can be summed up in four words...
" NO MEDICINE, NO MC "
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA...
Eventually, Smart Ozy works a compromise, the doctor promises him the cheapest medicines with the lowest quantity. This is the first time I've seen such nonsense. LOL
People, this blog contains not just my thoughts but helpful tips... Do read the post on how I got my MC. Don't be like Smart Ozy who tries to be funny and gets owned by Balding Doctor.... in addition to wasting 2 complete hours of our time..
Am thinking of doing my end-of-year reflection, but the timing isnt right... And I've got one more day to spare...
And oh yea. I BOUGHT A PIANO BAHHHHHHHHH
0 comments:
Post a Comment