swimming/socpsych + stuck in lift

|
Haven't blogged for 9 days.. a personal record.

Friday

Awoke shaggy, then rushed to school to finish up on social psycho project. Then one group member so far nv do anything liaos. Then she still turn up late. So called her

Me:"eh, pearl where are you"
She: "On the bus.. what do I do about the flasher.."
Me: "huh? what flasher?"
She: "Theres this guy flashing at me la"

I was like.. wtf, lol? Why she so full of nonsense one?

Me: "er, okay.."
She: "ya, wad do I do, hes like jerking off in the bus..."

*Stunned*

Then later on the way to class, we saw two policemen walking. Then we know they looking for her already. So she went to talk to them, then she later came class late.
So when she in class, she was like.. "Crap, why never catch him?" I mean, its like on a bus, what are the odds to catch him? Then she talked about suing him for sexual harrassment. I asked her why she so persistant... her answer seriously QQ-ed me.

" That time my friend also sued a guy for sexual harrasment, he touched her back. He compensated 500 dollars.."

Swimming later with heng nat and nlyzzzz. So met nly earlier, then went to shell to slack. Where we saw something vv disturbing...


LE, NOOOOOOO

Talk alot crap in the pool. Then later went suana, where we attempted to BBQ our marshmallows in the heat. Apparently dosent work, so dont try. Then went up to brian's house to slack. Skye is seriously v cute LOL. Then later outside brian's door, we attempted to play CHUBBY BUNNY again. Pwns man, please watch video LOL, PS: Advertistment is everywhere nowadays -.-


Charby barn-*ourrph*

LOL, then later I forgot my stuff, so ask brian to throw down, as usual he never fails to amaze me. Such a big empty area he puporsley want land it on the pillars... So watch his QQ attempt to retrieve it. LOL


QQ more noob


The marshmallow...


Monday

Met ozy precy & nat, justingoz, heng for dinnerx. Then later nat act SMART, want to take the disabled ppl's lift... End up? LIFT STUCK, then ppl watching us like we some sort of idiotx.BWG MAN. Watch the video. that noob..


bwg la nat.. stupid fag

0 comments: