Birthday!

|
Awoke with a disappointing 2 sms... =/

Nevertheless, want to thank everyone who wished me.... I think I'll name em...

yq, doti , wy, rainzt, whitey, jang, moo, fat, slut, nikkies, quanie, rome, mei, shuhui , hu, hu-fren, nig, denise, denise-fren, sundy, kahkah, gupta, junyi, seng-eh (thx for cake), bealsonz, lele, chensir, nat, four-online-frenz, erwinlee, ma ( INSINCERE! )

Love ya people. Thanks lots ^^ Forgive if I forgot ur name....

Nothing really much, had dinner with my family @ some ichiban jap restaurant. Haven't really done that with them for my bday in years... so thought I'd make it up to them, esp my mum. So yah, presents wise ._. nvm dun say anything LOL....

...what matters is that it mattered.

So on to sth interesting..........

Monday

Watched live K-Drama today. So I was waiting for bus with doti . This girl and another girl dressed in black were beside a guy, and the girl was talking to him. All was peace and serene, when suddenly a loud shout...

" 我打她你心痛啊?" [ wo3 da3 ta1 ni3 xin1 tong4? ] ( I hit her you heart pain? ) - for ppl like NAT, still cant read I bwg.

Then everyone turn around.... just in time for...

* PIAK *

The girl jitao slap the guy, the *piak* so loud, considering got drill works and buses/cars roaring, and we could hear, 5 metres away. Then the girl with her fren just stormed off to the right, while the guy to the left. Super drama....

Everyone just look away, pretending to be non-chalent, but obviously human nature to be kaypo. Theories began posulating in our minds... but the conclusion was clear. The girl prolly had hit another girl before, maybe some 3rd party of wad, because the "ta" was ambigious, and the guy didnt look like nikkies, so probably not gay... Its damn typical, like those 7pm show on Ch U.

Pretty much only thing interesting ._. so yah...





xang-a!!

0 comments: