losing blood as i type...

|
Losing blood as i type....

Well, nothing much, been sometime since an EMO post. Nothing much happened recently, poly life is seriously over-publicised. Not having that much fun now..... JC isnt that bad after all? Down with a bout of virii these few days, flu, sore throats cough...

So just ten minutes ago I was washing up preparing to sleep. Then suddenly i felt a drop on my hand.. I stared at it... it was bright red.... Started cleaning up.. but the blood wont stop. Its like the more I wash, the more blood came out... Then got pattern one. Sometimes bright red, sometimes dull. Then it will form like patterns on my upper lip, sometimes its diluted by the water..... One minute passed, the blood was flowing as fast as ever... bth liao, just used toilet paper to plug my nose...

Soon, the toilet paper turned red... I started to jidong liao, so I take tissue attempted to clog it.... I think I waste dono how many liao.... bwg man. I think I am falling sick, maybe some ghost stalking me? -.- or issit my new maid putting some sort of voodoo on me? ( she always talks to herself.... )


polka dots!

0 comments: