So I woke at 8.30 ... to start packing for camp.... At 10, arrived outside NP to meet nat, then went to register... We ended up diff groups.. So abit sian.
After the usual ice-breakers, it was some design flag thing. Then draw sth that looks vv stupid... but somehow it won.. despite other groups got some imba nice flags... Don't ask me... I dunno how.
Lunch was OKAY, then started some mass games, where you run from one checkpoint to another, must complete the stations one. Then the first one I remeber. wow. Damn BWG. There inflated a rubber pool, small one, then filled it with duno what shit. The water is brown, then smells like....... zzz. Then you look can see things jumping inside one lah, wtf. So later they say " DIG! ". Then must feel inside for coins.... Kaoz, wtf man only got like 4 coins inside. Then the water vv smelly. Plus when you dig they add flour, squash tomato ( + the seed ) and crack an egg on ur back ( + the shell of cos )....
The rest of the games were so-so. Then it was on to dinner. Then it was bath time. One look you know impossible to bathe in the stipulated time ( Thx to engineering ppl ). So me and two group members ventured to find other bathing places ( with the help of our GL ). End up couldnt find anything much, so resorted to bathing with a cup... Those you buy vending machine 50cents one. Yah, I put 50cents inside then the cup drop out, before the coke come must faster snatch the cup LOL.
Then it was time for some movie thingy, they screened some mother-old movie.... " The Shining " some Stephen King film. Towards the end of the movie they started asking groups out, 4 by 4, to go do a night walk.... So happens I in last 4.... LOL. Okay... so later walk inside this lecture theatre. Then got this girl from the group damn scared. She is really LITERALLY scared. Enter the theatre she jitao juz dig her nails inside my arm.. I was like.. wtf. However, It wasn't for nothing... Entering, first thing I saw a lady in white near the exit. It was pitch dark inside, except for the lady, she carried a red light stick, emitting an eerie glow. Then I thought, okay, not bad, quite scary... wtf she started singing those gospel song. Then her voice is nice but eerie... seriously I on the spot turned cold....
Needless to say, the girl jitao juz squat down start crying. Then they tell us one must go approach her... So I walk up, suddenly one "thing" jump out grab my leg. But yah, quite expected, so not scary. Then I reach the lady she ask " What happen? ". Then I told her the girl crying then they on the light... LOL.
The second ghost was a failure, he attempted to hide in a dark corner, but somehow I saw him anyway, then expose him. LOL. Third ghost got so sian of waiting, I think he fell asleep, we past by him he just welcome us. Then the last location quite freaky. the FMS block itself, so we walk walk then suddenly one girl crawl out from the door, I tell you, shes really lucky, I nearly whack her wif my stick.... alot of the other ghost injured by the campers le. LOL. Then the last one was one of the best, It was a toilet, then pitch dark inside, They had a guy occasionally flashing a bright light, to make it as if the light was spoilt. So there was this girl sitting on the toilet bowl... then we were supposed to flush the toilet... then she'll do sth to scare us... End up flush liao never. LOL.
Ended mother-late. Was about 2am.... Then couldnt sleep, so we ordered mac and ate, at 3am. LOL.
McDelivery fries suck
Day 2
Okay, so awoke, then went to brush teeth...... infront of the canteen.... wtf man. Got people like staring at us la. Nat good idea man. LOL.
It was on to more station games, but this time more intense, as it was like competition against time... So later halfway doing banana dance... Saw edi LOL... he came here use wireless.... So after we completed, we were supposed to use materials to dress up one of our GLs ( Group Leaders btw -.- ). Then wow, they vv on one. I see liao stun, they can like juz wear bikini/underwear and go one. LOL. Please see the picture for detailz....
Ears FTW!
Other groups' entries were quite nice, one dressed like a ninja from naruto, but it looked REALLY like a ninja. Another was an almost naked guy, duno wad hes wearing. But its like wearing nth at all.... Others included this... Dont ask me what hes supposed to be..
Do I look like Qinshi?
Okay, so later won second. Not bad.... Then it was on to the supposedly best game... called final clash or sth. Its actually a water bomb war, but slightly different from those brainless types. Divided into four corners, each with 2 target boards, made with newspaper. You were supposed to break the opposing families target boards, bringing both down would render them a loss + you would get their remaining waterboms. Once you were hit by a waterbomb you are out. Each corner was a family, + the fourth was the GLs. Each side about... 40 ppl? Then we were given waterbombs according to our points we earned since yesterday, so we got about 250 liddat. The best family got 380!! Then later we pakat with the family beside us, which happens to be Nat's family. Then whistle was then blown, then all 3 other sides started chionging. We din move. LOL. So later one of the family + the GL no more water bombs, then left Nat and mine. We still quite full of bombs, but no one of us willing to attack, because we scared tio betray.
A resolution came into order at last, each of our families sent a representative to shake hand in the middle of our bases, then they show everyone they shaking hand. LOL like those typical gangster movie. So we eventually chionged and took out the GLs. However, Nat's family got problem, then never take out the last family as fast as possible. So we jitao juz betray them and started shooting at their boards. LOL. Soon enough, It was down to our families last, each with 1 target board left.
Then like 300-rugby liddat LOL. Got battle formations one, cos you got no more water bombs, then both families started getting ppl line into a line, then lock arms and chiong to block their attackers... The match lasted mother-long. I think 40 mins? First time see so long waterbomb match... Because the umpire couldnt take it... So he juz ask us both take our boards out, our board slightly nicer, so we won LOL.
Then it was dinner, bathe and then it was sth like campfire, without the fire of course. Okay, so while we preparing, we so happened to see the dragonboat team train....... Let me advise you, if you intend to find a girlfriend, trust me, dont even ask one from dragonboat out.. they are seriously like weeteck strength one... See liao I jitao juz stun, then you see the type of situps they do.. is cfm those 8-pac one... mother-scary...
So we went to assemble at some platform, underneath the stars. Then there got DJ got everything... so you just perform your skits/items. The quality of the skits get better in these type of camps... I have no idea why, especially the GLs. Then vv insulting, they will scold other schools.. and teach u to hate two of FMS most hated schools, namely the china studies people and the Business Admin ppl LOL.
So later when it ended, the place turned into a mini-MOS. Then got ppl juz jitao dance dance.... Dance for 1 hr still dancing.... So being those clubber type, I juz slack one corner, then later they playing spin bottles. So just join in, then tio forefit to do pushup in the middle of the clubbers....
Then do finish I getting up, I felt some guy sit on me. LOL. Damn funny. Btw got two students duno from where one, their dancing is super imba, I think they professional dancers or what, you see they do alot diff types of dance, salsa, quickstep omg wtf. Look like those on " So you think you can dance ". So later finally went to room to sleep, ( AIR-CON MAN! First time a camp GOT! ). Then they like refusing to sleep, then bitching about those sleeping ppl. ( FMS Students are known to be gd at tis ). Then later, around two three am, got a few GL come in with marker then start drawing ppl face, heng never tio. Then the campers see liao also enthu, take toothpaste and go squeeze on some poor fella sleeping LOL.
12am, suprised ppl nv complain
Quote of the day, something gosu I saw on a T-Shirt:
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Day 3
Nothing much happened today, the usual break camp stuff, except that when you awake you see the spoils of war, people with vv gosu marker stains all over their bodies. Pity one guy who got toothpaste all over his ass. LOL. Really nothing much, give awards, then cheer cheer cheer, then zhao liao..... Camp over...
FMS camp can say if not the best, one of the best camps I've had so far, mainly cos the people there vv sporting, just lacking people-you-know. Other then that everything quite well thought of... considering this is the first FMS camp.
0 comments:
Post a Comment