Awoken by a call from wy, she tell me her flag day at bukit timah... I like okay, I think I can go support. Then she say, "you at bukit timah meh?". duh no. i JUST woke up, how to be at bukit timah!!?. Then she say, " Oh, u just woke up? whose house u go slp.... " -__- Nvm. So after some blur talk. Went to beauty world... only to find the flag day over.......
So went mac to talk abit where I saw quite a few familiars, then went up, cos I meeting moo for lunch. Operation GLMz.... Still abit too spicy.. + the uncle cockup my order, only got 5 minutes to eat.. as it was closing on two...
Two came, okay, so we were late. Went wif moo to the church... Then go 3rd floor, then join doti cell. ( Yes shes same wif moo ) So there... I went to sit-in for the cell group... Then got splitted into 6 groups....supposedly some combined cell... So then later got games... but firstly do intros! Yea man Intro&Cheers. my FAV OR!!! Ok, not that bad, at least a familiar in my group.. Von i think.. ( Duno if her full spelled Yvonne anot.. since they call her von..? ) Also met some of those seldom-see-people. Then omg, Julia one of the group leaders!!! Imaginee JuliA LEH~!!. That one!? Yah, in class like gargoyle statue!? Yah!!
Okay, so later intro names liao, got some game, where they supposed to pick a random covered dish, inside got food then sabo someone elso eat.. got quite alot to choose from, got nice and lucky food. So our GL got saboed first, then he picked a decent-looking KFC mashed potato... Then he sabo one girl eat.... End up inside is + lemon one... LOL. Then the girl picked sweets. Then still got another group got bread. One more was peeking when the cell leaders not looking, so later she just picked it. It was tomatoes ( She had wanted to eat it ), but she forgot needed to sabo someone I think So they SIAN lol. Then doti's group kena for the tomatoes.. got a few slices, then they ask the groupmates help to eat, doti kena pick budden she not sporting..... so.... Then later, best, my group tio wad? Bittergourd.. Yes. Lucky man. So ask the groupmates help to eat, most of them eat one bite then hide it. One even throw inside pocket hide... can tell how nice it is LOL! Heng never tio... well if i did I will be sportinggg. unlike some ppl...*Gives seng-eh eyes*
Then later, they ushered us into another group for something like a cell group discussion? So okay, just sit in and listen.....
" Please take out a piece of paper, and write what you think konolia (duno hw to spell) is, and how our cell group can implement it "
I hear liao I just jitao start laughing.... So I wrote " I have no idea " on the paper, then just sit there stare at the rest scribbling furiously. Okay, so later after some talk went to the auditorium for this supposedly live band performance......
So all of us squeeze into that small room... then start liao they just leave their things and chiong forward to watch.... Being the nerd that never attend tis type of things before, just kena pull there lor. So they start jamming liao, song after song.... I just there cannot high.... you want the reason? Simple, its not because the songs singing about praising jesus ( ok, maybe it is ). But its because the band seriously CMI. ( Rome dont worry, their lead still sings better then u ) For some unknown reason, the rest of them VV high, start to jump and wave, like its a rock concert. I was also jumping even thou I didnt try.... simple reason. You try being in a room full of jumping ppl... and see how the earth shakes.....And yes, I nearly slept somewhere through it...at least their loud songs keep you awake.. some parts... -.-
Then later, the pastor came to talk... Pastor Paul I think... I'd attempt to stay on the fence, between two gardens, faith and free. So he's really not that boring, he makes sense, but his stories which are used as analogies seem a LITTLE far fetched. His content? Pyromaniacs.... with abit of a christian touch added to it. Basically its about the Holy Spirit playing a role of a pyromaniac to ignite the burning passion for christ in our hearts. Well, his talk WAS certainly true at MOST times, but at the others, where it linked to christianity, it certainly didnt click... with me at least.
Ok so later, after some talk full of vigor.. ( The pastor like going to burst in tears.. ) can't say I wasn't MOVED a little. But yea, the word here is LITTLE. Nothing really moves me.. obstinate taurses are born like that. Okay, so later he got the band to start playing behind him. Then he jitao.. " All those of you who are joining us for the first time, please stand up.. " I just... -_- dowan lah... But kena forced again.. So stand up. Then people started clapping then suddenly alot ppl come shake my hand.. I was like okay... -.-... I'm not very used to this type of thing. LOL. So later, they give me some magazine....
Okay, so later the pastor.. " I would like to pray for all of you, will all those of you who are accepting chirst for the first time, please come forward... " Then I see some people go infront, I think its those new-comers... I just stand there never move.... abit paiseh lol. I meant all those attending for first time came with the intention to accept christ... I was an exception... Guess who I saw? Alfone...
Then the band played again....... Shall not really go into the contents of the song, It'll weasel the neutrality of my post. So the band started playing, people started jumping again.... So they will occasionally flash short parts of the audience on the screen, taken by some cameraman around...During this, I so happened to be filmed. The whole room was so big, how'd I know it was me? Simple, Bright-Orange-Striking-Shirt-Hands-By-Side-Not-Jumping-When-The-Rest-Of-The-Room-Is-Making-Tsunamis-Somewhere-Else-In-The-World. I mean seriously, the rest of the room most people jumping. Best still they wearing dark colours, One look I know it was me liao. Then I just Sian diao there. LOL
Then I felt a tap. Someone came beside me... Who was it? CHEN-SIR. And his friend Adriel ( I think spelled liddat ). So we try to talk awhile, but clearly impossible ( try talking during MCR concert... ) Then I thought, ok good, got chen to pei me. Then not so bad.... What happens next? What used to be an empty space, became a jumping chen-sir. Doti jumping on the right pulling my shirt " oei jump leh " then alfone on the left bouncing, doing his spastic " AHAHAHHAA ". I was just there jtjtbwg......seriously... ignts. ( I got Nothing to say )
Later when it ended, hang-ed arnd in the church a while, waiting for MA, always late as usual, then met alot people whom I didnt know christian, eg. Leehan, Justin, NCC staff sergant, Okay I know they arent all christian, but with Justin beind Catholic and saying " Aiyah, prayer same one lah.. " So yah..
Met ma, brian, chen, justin with moo for operation glm. Then talk awhile then went to pak pool. Had to leave early... so left. Btw, GLM is best on sao-la ( Less chilli ). The rest are either too much or no taste at all.
Basically, It was a day quite well spent I'd say.. I mean got to experience the "culture" of christianity... Certain points worthy of admiration, but of course there were demerits too. One cannot be fit to pass judgement, but is certainly entitled to an opinion. It didnt really convince me to believe in christ, but maybe it takes time? Or that I simply refuse to acknowledge it. The church certainly goes to great lengths to make new individuals fit into the community, as well as strong dedication, and I could almost FEEL the concern, coming from even strangers... Something new I learnt........ Overall, quite a wonderful experience. So yah doti, I didnt really feel bored -.-
Magazine I got..
6th April
The day before was a good friday. So nothing much to do, went to felicia's house for mahjongx! Went quite early, then I saw feli's grandfather sitting by the door, So I thought went to wrong house... LOL. Nevertheless met brian inside... where he was playing some game where you beat the hell out of each other with black rappers called Death Jam or something...
Then later Ma and Moo came, so we played mahjong... ( Brian left playing his Death Jam ). Very addictive, played until lunch... ( Dawn winning.. but its chips. Not money..). Then later lunch had porridge with cuttlefish and some shredded chicken. Was quite nice, and the porridge tasted nicer then the one my mum makes, more sticky... With the soy sauce and seasame oil, it was superb.....
Continued to mahjong.. felicia's mum helps to teach you what to play.. LOL... and tell each other cold jokes along the way... while Brian went into the room to play Playboy. Yes, Playboy is an X-box game. Well in the game, hes supposed to be some big playboy who writes and sells playboy magazines... Inviting stars to his party..... ( Brian only invites girls ) Then still alot stupid things...... wonder why its even a GAME.
So we continued until quite late, ( Mag started winning abit, but Dawn still win more ) when Brian came out, declaring he was bankrupt... He can't even cheat on his gf properly... so yah. LOL. Brian by this time come out, forced by boredom, and he just sat there trying to learn mahjong, but apparantly hes just saboing dawn to lose
Before we knew it, dinner time was here. Had beehoon with chicken wings.... and some stuff. It was nice too. Haha. Can see felicia's family's great hospitality... LOL. Okay, so later played awhile more until .... Then left at nine... after moo and ma couldn't stayover at feli's house. Quite fun, but time passess really too quickly. Dj-ed at night too =) Got quite negative feedback about the night's show.. but here it is... with juicy stories about life in bbss. ( Yes dawn, I BURNT ur hair )
hL's radio. 6-7th April Show - feat Dj Moo, Dj Squeeze
Enjoying FAKE champange.. LOL
0 comments:
Post a Comment