boring day..

|
Yet another boring day.... dj rome went for SP camp wif quanie. Sad... boring.. Then this morn MA pangseh again ._. . So nevertheless, had fun yesterday... Please tune in to hL's radio station.... erm ok, there are no fixed times... it tends to vary.. but its usually late nights to wee hours of mornings.. so stay tuned. =)

Its very funny, and an archived version of the broadcast can be found here:

hL's radio. 3-4th April Show feat. Dj Heng & Dj Dog

Just now, I looked outside my window.... and guess wad!? OMG I saw some students dancing! Then I look again... OMG its PJC students! They at the playground near my house... LOL MAN!! PPL SO ENTHU... 9:30 STILL THERE PRACTISING. HAHAHA


Let's get loud!!!Let's get LOUD!!

As you can see... pjc students are certainly pro-active. Not only do they have to cope with pressure of tests and exams.... but DANCE too!! OMG! Alfone and sk... u all MUZ learn from them K! PRACTISE till LATE at NIGHT!!


woo!

0 comments: