teachersday + 1800

|
A few days back, a drug dealer sent a confession letter to the local police.... the police contacted him............

Police: "Hi, I'm here"
Dealer: "Basically, you want to discuss how the drugs are getting in right?"
Police: "Is it going to be very technical, hold on I'll get my techie in...15 mins"
Dealer: "Yea, sure I'm fine..."

** Awkward silence for fifteen minutes **

*Police friend C walks in*

Police: "Hi C, meet the dealer"
Dealer: "Let's start with basics....we call it....*blah*blah*blah*"
Dealer: "...so basically, to do it, we..."

* MSN beeps *

The Dealer looks at his MSN, mortified to find his worker reporting that their storage has been raided, all the goods were gone........

Dealer: "Hold on, you've just banned one of my accounts..."
Police: "So you're saying you can just ship drugs in anytime?"
Dealer: "I don't know if it just happens so, but my storage just got raided, after we talked. If this is your way of recriprocrating, I'll have to reconsider my decision..."

*Dealer leaves the room*

For the people that understand.... it was a $1800 lesson. Never try to act smart. The lessons are way to pricey. I found the conversation greatly amusing, considering the chasm in purpose.. Sighz, heart pain....


On to more positive things, went back to bbss yesterday... the MI campus looks more run-down then I expected, It had like a kampong-feel with it.... So it was on with chatting to teachers. Quite alot of familiars came back, so it was ok, however many other psed. As usual, outstanding people did outstanding things ;

alfone ; jinkun! alfred later coming for u!
leledo ; happy teachers day mrs ooi! *hands EZ-link card*
fabian ; *carries quekie then drops him on the ground* (creating 6.0 ritcher-scales all around the world )
alfred ; for simply not coming
liangyu ; for simply not knowing we were coming
justin ; coming with a ruptured lung
jianhao ; somehow making quek forget his name. LOL


Hmm, ok, forgive if there's anything I left out. Then went to do some unlawful assembly, 14 of us I think, coincidentally drawn together by the mysterious compelling forces of glmz aka Gan lao mianZ.

Today spent on less eventful things, dotaing days away, and emo-ing nights off....

Btw, started to learn my blogsong marriage, and many thanks to niggy for spending 1 hr teaching me to press two keys after one LOL.



AND YES DOTI; YOU! BOO! WASTE TEA IS BECAUSE WHEN TUDI BAI SHIFU THEY WILL GIVE TEA!!!

0 comments: