西方曾经有位哲人说;
女人啊,华丽的金钻,闪耀的珠光,为你赢得了女皇般虚妄的想像。岂知你的周遭,只剩下势利的毒,傲慢的香,撩人也杀人的芬芳。
女人啊,当你再度向财富致敬,向名利欢呼,向权利高举臂膀,请不必询问那只曾经歌咏的画眉,她已经不知飞向何方。因为她的嗓音已经干枯喑哑,为了真实、尊荣和洁净灵魂的灭亡。
Ok.. so I thought my mirror was so nice to meticulously transcribe out every word in this fine work of art. Ever since it's intrusion, its lingering aura of mystery has compelled me to seek its original source. Nevertheless, no avail. So no proper English transcription, I shall hence not post translated versions for fear of losing its essence. Art loses form over translation.
Some googling coughed out some eyebrow-raising facts, the punctuations matched perfectly... only to realise my mirror had scammed me... I thought she so NICE. omg... SCAMMER! SCAMMERRR!!!
On to more positive things... getting drunk on green tea for the past few days. Realised that drinking green tea isn't at all simple. A correct method of savouring the tea will produce different results, try it. Instead of gulping down the green tea, let it expanse on your tongue. The aroma will devour your taste buds.
Let me put it perfectly clear it is possible to get drunk on tea, especially green ones..
Ok so I admit, I've been drinking abit too much now...( 2 x 1.5L in 1 day ) But its health benefits are unparalleled compared to coke and other drinks...
Been really hooked up with the mart these few days.. really having not much time to chill. Domestic overstay really drives dementia, you tend to become less realistic.
Again.. my mind is in absolute solitary darkness, like a broken crayon.. Its getting harder to draw things out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment