Close but yet far..

|
Close but yet so far.
The key strikes a sour note.
I stare deep inside.
Your eyes tell me nothing but lies.

I began to wonder
Past time and fun,
How much did we build,
If we even did to begin with?

You tell me what not I must hear,
I pick up not what you meant to drop.
Relentlessy I seek,
Then, a mistake, I find.

I read, and began to further ponder,
An absence of understanding,
It but draws the gap yonder.
Do I even know who you are?

Your words,
They express your heart,
Love, sorrow, pain, guilt.
I see them all, but feel none.

I tell myself,
Its but one.
Then it came, yet another,
I stared... can this even be done..?

It dawns upon me,
The light of the revealing sun.
I know, all but none.
Do I even deserve to share your fun?

It moves, only but one way.
I reminisice, but it's too late.
What's lost can never be begot.
Who, in time, can I find to blame?

It's not as simple as I thought,
It was never about smiling,
It was never about laughing,
It is about being there.

The wind blows,
But its chiller then ever before.
I never knew what It's like,
The loneliness of being alone in the dark.

Chapters fly by,
The clock strikes one,
Its done...
No more in slumber, you find me.
I will begin now.....wait for me guys....

0 comments: