Awoke at 10.30 am. Then went to flip newspaper when something caught my eye...

The top picture is the newspaper advert on 3 Feb (Saturday). The one below is today's (Sunday). Didn't take me long to realise a printing error, and I called 4 times to Starhub, whom gladly said they'll honour the deal. ^^ So went down with my family to cuppage centre ( dono how to spell ). Then there we asked to buy the phone. As expected, they start to come jiaowei and say " nonono, only avalible at roadshow. " I was certain I had heard they'd sell it anywhere. So I called Starhub again, then, this very smart lady picked up...
Me :" Hi, can I check with you do about your S.E W850i...."
Her: " Oh sorry, no more stock.."
Me : " I haven't asked where... Anyway, I want to ask if the price is 198. As advertised"
Her: " Oh, its 398. "
Me : " But I saw it was at 198 in today's papers, If it was an error, you should honour it "
Her * Puts me on hold for 3 mins *
Her: " Ok, which paper did you see it in? "
Me : " Sunday times.. "
Her * Puts me on hold for another 5 mins *
Her: " Hi, which page is it? "
I sian diao liao. She took 3 mins to find one advertistment that they should already know about. And 5 more minutes to flip the papers and cannot find one big green page... So I just jitao scold her...
Me: " Page 7, You flip 6 times, if you cannot even find your own advertistment I think something needs to be done "
Her:" Ok, Sorry Sir, Please hold on.. "
End up they admit, after my mum kp-ed them for about 15 minutes. So they had to sell the phone. What amazed me is Starhub's initial announcement to honour the deal, and their actual plan to come up with cock & bull stories about having no stock at the roadshow. Whats the best part? We ended up going to the roadshow with appointment, cutting the queue of 20 people, and buying the phone which the staff just told them no stock.. Excellent service.
On to more pleasant things... Met dawn, mag & rome for Operation GLM. So I arrived at about 6.40 to meet dawn. She said she just went to check and the GLM store was open. Then 6.50 mag came with rome, and the GLM store was closed...... Obvious mag was the reason..
So we ate fan xiang for compensation, which was kinda good. Then went to Century to pak some pool. Can see how badly I suck against Jerome, but never tio rape too badly as he kept missing. End up 1-2 balls difference, maybe cos he let me alot. Then Dawn vs Mag. It was a match to behold. Thou I suck at pool, can say they seriously got talent.... Their game about.. 40 mins??? Day sorta well spent. The Starhub kinda got conned by me, considering the phone price, 50 dollars extra off, 2 movie tix, some NEC phone worth prolly hundereds all free..... Getting late, tml have to go school sleep. Nights ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment