Like haha, did you know Chia Kwek Fah is some taekwondo champion? Then he had written chinese poetry books at the age of 20? LOL, I mean u look at him, walk oso like KFC, then always give that funny smile and throw marker @ students... Crouching Tiger Hidden Chicken.......
Then played his PS2. Cool man, he has a PS2! LOL. Kinda enjoyed ourselves, then left to eat prata @ Al-Ameen. Realised how ezy it is to cheat them.... so dono how they survive until now...
Yesterday went to ozy's house. His house very big, looks nice also.. Then as usual my du-shen luck, but not so bad, only lost about 6 bucks. yah. so ok lor.... He has a dog, looks damn emo... Heard from the rest that it used to be very kawaii when it was younger, now big kena thrown inside cage...
EMO dog
Well, enjoyed myself, then played some pool... then eventually left for home.. Just like anyother visitation... ( Did I mention never let justin near ur bakua? )
[[ I'm still waiting for you... ]]
0 comments:
Post a Comment