I have this very ralphy ulcer in my mouth.
I don't know if this is for most people. Ulcers for me start growing concave, probably from trauma. Then, they start "opening up" increasing the surface area, intensifying the pain in the process.
For the past week, if I have been talking funny, its that mampat ulcer. Many old wive's cures dont work on me. Afterall I am not of this earth. Salt water, watermelon powder, bactidol mouthwash... are all effective marketing scams.
Of course I've invented my own cure. Actually its thanks to Mrs.Ooi.
Ulcers contain acidic properties. Hence....
Based on Chemistry theories:
Acid + Metal = Salt & Water
Now if you use Ozy theories:
Since Salt causes pain, indicating a reaction between the acidic ulcer and the salt:
Acid + Salt = Water + Metal
Metal is the iron which is found in the blood after the salt touches your ulcer.
I've also come up with my own TAO theory.
Acid + Alcohol = Salt + Water
Vodka + Ulcer = Shiok.
I'm like licking it now.. no pain (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment