crab scammer

|
Time and again I ask myself how I manage to be the only student spending over a hundered dollars on a module.

Last year, LOCVID ensured a 100 repair bill for damages in a jamming studio. This year, it comes in a different way but still bit me squarely in the ass.

So twohill manages to submit a lousy photo, and my editor requests I help retake the photo.

Okay, fair enough, I take MRT to AMK to help take the photo.

Reach there didnt really find a kodak moment, the scene just wasn't there. So I went to snap a few photos of people eating crabs.


Busy even at night..

Decided I would tapao some crabs home to eat, since I was already here anyway.

So I told the uncle, crabs for 4 people, takeaway. He takes down my number, I ask him how much he didnt seem to hear me. So I left.. to come back 30 mins later to collect the order. (Its a really popular store)

30 Mins later I return, the guy hands me an order that writes 84 dollars. I was like WTF?! 84 dollars? 2 crabs leh!? You sure!?

The uncle double checks the order, and sees that the HP number indicated there was wrong.

"Heng ah.." I thought..

He hands me another order. This time I see my number there... with it...


nice, crab scammers..


NBCB?! WTF!? 94.4 FOR 2 CRABS!?

me: "UNCLE YOU SURE ANOT? 94.4 FOR 2 CRABS?"
he: "yes yes sure, come I show u price"

*he points to a very tiny price list stuck to the gigantic aquarium of crabs*

Thinking fast. I did the only honourable thing... try to run away..

me: "Uncle, I now not enough money, can go withdraw first?"

Uncle turns around with a suprised look.

he: "oh?! No problem..."

*whips out a wireless machine*

he: "We accept NETS!"

0 comments: