Day 1
Met at Giant to get stuff. The rate we were grabbing things off the shelves made it look like there was a global nuclear embargo. So many items, infact, the barcode scanner spoilt, maybe we're just too good? *does the quanie just too good*
For your own safety, some obscene content has been removed to prevent retina bleeding.
It was as usual we arrived early to the chalet. The scent and view of it almost transcended a year back into time, it was as if nothing has changed.
Dusk falls. People flock in for the BBQ food. There were roughly twenty odd of us waiting to eat. I did my best to help cook the food,
I played mahjong.
Sweating by the BBQ pit was Hsien Zhe. Its amazing how u can get slave labour with a can of insecticide. If he was bbqing any slower I swear I would have sprayed the insecticide on him.
It wasn't long before the alcohol came out. I am proud to say I have great friends that love me and deal me great cards that entitle me to free vodka... thrice.in.a.row
Brian is a one-of-a-kind person. He silently goes into the kitchen and opens a bottle of whiskey. Then he comes out with a cup in his hand. Minutes later, he goes back in for more. I sensed something was wrong, so I asked him..
" Brian, how many cups liao? "
" One lah..."
Clearly something was wrong. Either our Black label evaporates faster then others or Brian was lying. 1/4 of the bottle was missing... LOL
It wasnt long before Brian went back into a kitchen. Suddenly a loud "PIANG" was heard...
Next thing I heard justin shouting
" BRIAN BROKE THE TEQUILA "
Everyone rushed in to see Brian with the head of the tequila bottle and a bleeding leg. He DROPPED the tequila. The whole kitchen stank of tequila.
Next thing we know he goes on like..
" Omg, HL I'm sorry! I feel damn bad "
" You have to like sell iPhones to buy the tequila!"
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
Then he starts singing and rapping out porn star's names, including juicy content like:
"NO! Thats not DAWN......I know because j... *Censored*"
Day 2
Followed Fat,Nat and ca to Fred Perry to change his shirt size.
Kind of makes you wonder how some people can charge like two hundered dollars just by putting one Prima Deli logo on the shirt.
Then we talk about things like Lacoste and Crocodile. Does the direction of that crocodile matter? Point left point right?
Proceeded to IKEA later to find wooden planks. The plan was simple:
1) Buy wood
2) Build raft
3) Sail out and get arrested by coast guard
I might officially be IKEA's dumbest customer when I asked the salesman:
"Erm, what kind of your wood floats the best?"
He replys that their wood never come into contact with water. LOL
Sadly, IKEA overcharges for the very same wood I could steal from some random bangala. So we left... However, as consolation we bought a huge umbrella as a sail.
Next stop was Giant... we were there not to buy stuff, but take cardboard boxes so we could build the raft. Cannot believe we had to resort to this LOL.
Yeap. We are poorIt was already night by the time we reached the chalet, and we began to build a prototype and assemble the raft.

This makes titanic look like a paper boat.
As you can see, every INCH is wrapped in tape. It took us a whole hour and 5 rolls of masking tape to do it. We ran a quick beta-test in the swimming pool after dark. LOL
Day 3
The day of reckoning has come. As the fans came to bid farewell.
Captain Nat and under his umbrella
Our slaves helped us to board the ship, as our on-board technician lele helps with the umbrella.
The one in blue is the lowest class
My fans left me a touching message. I almost cried and swam back to shore.
Aww.... so sweet.
Lost at sea...
Voyage Log:
1m - Captain Nat and I paddle hard against the currents, struggling to break water.
2m30s - We opened the umbrella to catch the wind, but it seemed like there was only a breeze
5m - Waves are getting stronger, I sturggle to balance the raft
6m30s - Things aren't looking good..... Water is already up to our waist...
10m - Captain Nat tries to be funny and inverts the umbrella on the water, then proceeds to try to stand
10m30s - Captain Nat fails and falls into the water, however, he swiftly climbs back up
12m - Water reaches our chest.... We pray for the best...
14m - The seasickness is hitting Nat, he loses his sanity and starts stabbing the umbrella to sink the ship
15m - Our parrot lele chirps from shore, helping us to find the wind direction
17m - The bird's efforts seem to be working... we are moving further from shore..
20m - The ship seems to be tearing apart... water is reaching our necks...
22m - The ship is 80% submerged in water... I give up... ABANDON SHIP!!
23m - Captain Nat is still on board, he seems to be like Titanic's Captain...
25m - We successfully free two floats from the sinking raft and paddle back to shore...
28m - We havent moved even a few metres from the raft.... the current... too huge...
32m - One big wave comes in.. water snorts up my nose. *cough* *ack*
35m - Shore seems still far away.... my arms are already numb...
42m - Finally, we reach shore... exhausted..
Fans rush eagerly to congratulate our success.... We know we're just too good?!
*does the quanie just too good*
Too good?!?
0 comments:
Post a Comment