WOOT! HAPPY POST

|
Really shagged, but felt like I just gotta post. Huge load off my mind.... ^^


Sunday

Met with zw, my soon-to-be web programmer. Kudos to be late on your first meeting with a client man. 1hr-late somemore bring girlfriend. But not bad, girlfriend quite chio. LOL. Met at starbucks @ ps where we discussed. Not bad, he has the skills, could understand what I was talking. (Seldom people do)

Then after that went back, after some MA ps-ed again. bwg, even snowie bwg. So met out for dinner with usual peeps, were we juz try to find the most expensive place to eat. End up all crowded, have to goto some lame Siamese restaurant to eat. BWG, Buffet like crap, waste of money...

So was finding something to get for my niece for the nice things she's done for me =D. (Yes, im a very gd uncle) Then suddenly in Precious Thots, alfred suggest one of those jewellery boxes. I was like ok, what for? They he jitao

"Get one of these la, so she can keep money she stole from the husband"

Ended up in puzzle world, where we bought a 216 piece puzzle. After dinner, chionged to the library to finish it... but noooo late 15 minutes, as library closed. BWG, have to complete it outside Macs.




Excellent use of the finger




Almost complete!!

Completed the puzzle at last,bwg they actually forced my treat mcwings as reward. bwgbwg, such nice friends I got. Then zhaoed. Spent hell alot money today, like on the super-over-priced capo I bought, which is basically hard like crap... china goods... tsktsk




Rylynn here I come!!

Behold the imba bunnies. See JM? This are what you call bunnies, not that thing that growls that you have...



snowie^-^

0 comments: