Last Friday
Rest at last... whole week spent rushing assignments, on the brink of insanity. Finally its over. Wanted to geng, but nothing much to do. Went jamming with rome,quanie,phua & jang yesterday. SP facilites are like so much better then NP. (But not the students, cos got rome) On the way to dinner had to collect payment from this customer...
At first was ok, then he started to call my hp. Once, ok nvm. Twice, ok still fine... until six times..
"Hello meeting today right?" - perfectly fine, he just wanted to confirm
"Hello, Dover right?" - yes the sms said dover
"Hello, I've reached the bus-stop, what should I do?" - take the escalator up
"Hello, I'm taking the escalator up now" - ... tell me for what?!
"Hello, I'm there already" - of course i know ur there, how long for an escalator ride?!
"Hello, I'm wearing jeans" - LIKE WTF, EVERYONE WEARS JEANS
hate small kids. zzzz. meet-up first thing already is inconvenient. 1. kids just like to spice it up, by peskily calling you over and over again. 2. they like to ROLL UP / FOLD their money. I was carrying so many things alr, then he gave me the folded notes I was sian diao alr. But must smile. customer always right =)))))))))))))))
Unfold finish, counted and short 10 dollars. 3. kids maths always cmi. Then he ran down to take more money from his parents. 4. I despise people who buy this type of thing with parents money. 5. he gave me coins...
BWG MAN. NEVER GIVE PEOPLE COINS. ITS LIKE TELLING THEM, "NA, HERES THE CHANGE". brian we must organise a raid party to pk small kids.
Went to eat some western... food wasnt bad, but the conversation was better. dinner was never about nice food, it was about nice people with nice talk.
Sunday
Crap.. can't remember what I did over the weekend... zzzz
Sent money to zhou today, my irritating thai middleman. If china farmers deserve to be shot, thai middlemen should burn eternally in hellfire.... they are just... so... imba... niao... and... pesky...plus their voice is seriously worse then nikkies.... so..... weizi...so........BWG...
Tuesday
Kena conned into buying tix to sing4kids charity concert. justingo is an excellent liar. nervetheless went tgther wif ma, nat, moo and precy. Concert was abit too heavy on the ears, and light on the eyes. However, what enthralled me had to be some broadway singer, and paul's duet with norman. Some NP Idol finalists cover of sun yan zi was also v good. Can see some talent there.
Eve's break-dancing group intertia was also on, infact first item. Sorry to say, but really not impressed, except for a few stunts. many supposedly great bands came to perform too, of course got affiliation with NP. But mosted kinda just sucked, with levels going out of tune... basically cant hear much proper music.
Saw Eunice Olsen outside, supposedly there to let some year2 students interview. (OMG, thats me nxt year or?) Sad to say like most other stars, she looks alot worse off camera. Not saying all stars do, some certainly look more beautiful off camera, not her however.
Okay, what was I expecting for a 5 dollars ticket? Furthermore its for charity. Still great entertainment thou, didnt regret staying.
Must start getting used to just walking out of class w/o telling tutors...
Been rather busy with the biz nowadays... I'm losing touch with the world... maybe should forgo your goals? Afterall six figures to enter army seems like a rather far-fetched aim...
"....your love, it keeps me alive"
0 comments:
Post a Comment