went IMM..

|
Ok so whole morning nth to do... So later my parents suggested go IMM, cos my maid wanted to buy a phone... yes MAID -.-

Speaking of which, I happened to hear that some maids in those super rich estates hold driving licences, so can double up as chauffers LOL.

Then so went IMM to walk lor, then ask all the shops dont have the model that she intends to buy, ( 200 budget, no contract, camera, radio ). Then I told her her choices with the conditions, she jitao dun believe, like i got some reason to lie to her liddat. Then outside the M1 shop, She say S.E has phones near 200. I hear i knew impossible liao, S.E Minimum selling all 300-400. Then she insist,

Her: " Yah, the sonee erison got 200 plus one "
Me : " Dont have la, no contract leh, Wad model u tell me? "
Her: " HAVE! " ( Suddenly v loud. )
Her: " K800I! " ( Very sure and confident )

Then later go F.o.S buy things super funny, cos I wanted to exchange for sth, then mixed up somehow, so when i leave the store, then take the escalator down, the salesgirl go chiong and catch me, like i some thief liddat LOL....

On my way down saw this....


boxboxbox!


Then dinner at the jap restaurant ( I think spelled Hoshi ). Then went to buy her phone at last, K750I + Speakers................. at 370... BWG =.=

Then on the journey home got this police car park at a sharp bend, so we slow down then notice the officer inspecting a car parked beside the traffic junction ( outside sch, under the bridge ). Then the door unlocked, he reaching inside to see stuff. I think some stolen car, got pics, but my mum advise me dont post, else like the retarded blogger go down lim kopi with amk police...

PS: Did you read today's newpaper? I JTBWG man. First new paper for the year, ( infact 6 mths )

[[ Can i ask for more clairty? ]]

0 comments: