Today, I was certainly honoured to be "able" to celebrate romas' day.
So met Erwin Lee, quanie, neekey, nat, weiyu and rome himself @ bbmrt.. as usual I earliest. So later we on JE, change to EW line, then rome playing nat's PSP.... so he didnt notice the doors closing. Then he tio PS. The door close @ his face..... we wave bb to him. LOL
We just couldnt resist the merry-go-round...
Wee~
So later went to Carl's Jr. at Marina Square to eat. Then we order liao, the person gave rome wrong order. So his supervisor go kp the staff. I see liao very buey song. Cos his attitude seriously cmi. Felt like asking him serve me then I kp him back. LOL. So later we talking about the supervisor, and what to do to him. Another staff came to serve food. Then rome suddenly
" Eh, your manager very kp arh? "
LOL!!! Champion. Then went to do more retarded things like... drinking off the machine..Nat also did, but I failed to video.... LOL
Thirsty?
Went to watch TMNT. vv Good show. 5/5 rating, Neekey feel asleep. I just sit there bwg. Except for abit of stupid humor... the show is seriously for the dogs.... Then take 171 home... best liao.. 1 hr ++ Met lele justingo and yx on the bus o.0!
Yx.... tells good jokes......
Happy Romas' Day everyone. Its decided that if Rome starts living in his own world when talking to you.... just jitao turn around and dao him like peiwen. It works.
0 comments:
Post a Comment