Basically nothing much happened today, stupid internet still refuses to work, left class early in pursuit for the "I" connection.
However, failed my coursemates because the system of the school is seriously too farking stupid. I mean farking stupid. srisly.
Next, went to do stupid stuff.
Bunking with 3 photographers, all armed with DSLRs, we attempted to smash a remote control car into the wall and taking the shrapnels in bullet time.
Failed.
Suddenly, I realised some black dude walked past my bag.
My first instinct was, "Did the nigger just take my bag?"
It was said out loud too. Justin has a damn spastic photo but I shall not post it.
Official usage of my english name, Jason also began.
This is done just so we can name our bunk the J-Room.
For dinner, went to this restaurant in the campus, so damn big we had to take a bus there.
Ordered alot of food, which included the usual chinese dishes.
So happens got this tofu dish, which had black beans in it.
Suddenly, someone screamed and stood up.
One of the black beans crawled out onto the table, and dropped to the floor.
Turns out it was a cockroach, and the staff there didnt even want to change the dish for us. wtf!?
In china, ignorance is not a bliss, its a necessity, things you dont know wont hurt you, so just eat and shit it out, or you really will starve.
Day 5 - Outing day.
No class today, so we took a trip down to some river to take a look. Rather beautiful, but nothing really compared to the other scenic places of china.
What was different was that you get to camwhore with friends, and spend your own time, the pressure of a tour group simply isnt there.
Then went to some duno what jie to buy food, where I tried this re-gan mian. (My laosai medicine all ready)
DVDs were going at like 5 yuan each, ($1) excellent quality. I see suakus buying like theres no tomorrow.
Went to carrefour again, where we bought more stuff, that totalled 700, including shit like hotplate, pans to fry, rice cooker. LOL
Because the chinese nationals behave like ill-bred animals in out NTUCs, we decided we should'nt lose out...
I shit you not, this went on for the whole journey of about 2 hours.
Then some of us decided that we were overspending and we wanted to share the hotplate with Kenneth and friends, so we decided to REFUND it.
This is where the fun starts.
As usual, the chinese people play the blame game, and start directing me around, nevertheless, the manager came out and eventually accepted the refund request.
Next was directed to a refund counter where the had to fill in SEPERATE forms for each refund.
Once we saw the policy that refunds were accepted, we started taking shit out like nobody's business, refunding everything and making them TOO-LARN. LOL
Next went around with my remote control to turn off their TVs.
Camwhored abit, when I realised this pic of Justin looks exactly like something I saw a while back...

LOL
Things in china are really really really different.... even their mahjong sets, wtf do you mean by no animals?! only flowers!?
played 3-jiao mahjong, as we were really desperate, the tiles are like even smaller then A2, i think its an A3. LOL
3-jiao is nonsense bah, so easy to hu, and so big, srisly
Saw something today which confirmed my initital perceptions. If you somehow are reading this MA you will know what I mean.
I've seen too much of this stuff to know the next thing that comes is enough shit to fertilze the amazon forest.
If you really have a chance, good luck. If not, don't make it awkrawrd and be a jerome. REALLY. I really dont wish to see this kind of things happening again.
MA, pls.. help ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment