quanie leehan HAHA

|
So we went to watch zohan and it was pretty funny, havent laughed at a movie for quite some time, quality humor is becoming like innocence now... a rising scarcity.

After the movie, we left cine and quan wanted to eat, BRIAN however, was in the vincinity, hence we decided to go meet him.

The following series of events should not be spoken, ever.... I have lost much faith in a friend because of this. We hope you reflect brian, seriously..

Quan calls brian,

Q: "ngeah? where are you?"
B: "taka,with a friend, coming coming"
Q: "taka very big, which par.. *toot* *toot*"

So we decided to try to find Brian and his mysterious friend... when finally, along the sidewalk, we saw it.. all hell broke loose.

It was like a dawning premonition of doom, the kind of music you hear in requiem for a dream, slowly ascending in adrendaline as the pressure of reality climbed quickly. The face looked so familiar, as if like a distant memory.. I struggled to recall, for sure I was this was a face hidden somewhere in the corners of my head.

Then it hit me, it had to be....

*insert bullet-time CGI here*

I turned to quanie to ascertain a certain fact.. and his face was like... priceless, mouth shaped into an "O". If it was kept open any longer I was sure a cockroach would fly in and choke him to death.

Then I see brian, smiling like a china-man, giving his usual mampat boleh ma-in look... and I was sure..

*end bullet time*

It was a brief moment of awkward silence, then the fake smiles came in. Like those you see on TV when your ministers shake hands.

After a few seconds of talking, we dispersed and went seperate ways.. as if nothing had happened, but the damage was done.

It was obvious because quan became quiet. If you know him, all you need to get him to talk is to insert an "ava" into ur sentence. But it didnt work, you could see the bullet hole... He was bleeding silent jealously.

This is already not the first time Brian's so good at doing such things, refer to a certain blog on bus-trips home from esplanade.

Like a davinci book, Many compelling questions were not fed with satisfactory answers...

Why the noun FRIEND?

Why the rejection of calls?!

I prefer not to do a full disclosure of our theories here, such.... hurtful answers... hais..

Tsktsk, I expected more from you, blue ic....

Even ozy dulan you....



First rome, now him!?

0 comments: